Posted by Thomas Ponco

Funny Facebook Status - 6

Funny Facebook Status* Just a reminder in these tough economic times that instead of spending five dollars on my Christmas card, you could just give me five dollars. * Funny Facebook Status It’s beginning to cost a lot like Christmas. * Funny Facebook Status While assuring children that Santa really does exist, I’m often quick to add “unlike you” just to keep them on their toes. * Funny Facebook Status I love Christmas. What other time of the year can you sit around a dead tree and eat candy out of socks?

Funny Facebook Status Christmas
Posted by Thomas Ponco

Funny Facebook Status - 5

Funny Facebook Status You can save a lot on college by learning calligraphy and making your own diploma. Funny Facebook Status We used to call it “recess.” Today they call it “cease fire.” Funny Facebook Status College would be great if it weren’t for all the classes. Funny Facebook Status I’m failing geometry because I refuse to believe that pie are squared. Funny Facebook Status Someone died of a brain aneurysm today while taking a standardized test. The last thing anyone saw him do was stand up, pull all his hair out and yell, “ABACADABA!!

Funny Facebook Status - 5

I haven`t seen a spider around the house in days.. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY PLANNING?

Hey haters, I found your nose. It was in my business again.

"But mom what if i get kidnapped?" "Trust me, they`d bring you back."

That awkward moment when your parents try to gangster talk to you.

That awkward moment when you realize that someone’s right while you’re proving they’re wrong.

Cell phones should have the option to change "airplane mode" to "drunk mode" that way my drunk texts never leave my phone...

You know you`re stoned when you look at your dog and ask "did you say something?"
 "I wasnt that Drunk".
Dude, you were walking around naked trying to put your phone in your pocket.

"I wasnt that Drunk". Dude, you told me to give you a ride home... the party was at your house.

That awkward moment when you spell a word so wrong even autocorrect can`t figure out what you meant.